À PROPOS DE UnionPay International
En tant que filiale de China UnionPay, UnionPay International (UPI) focalise sur la croissance et le soutien des activités mondiales d'UnionPay. En partenariat avec plus de 1700 institutions dans le monde entier, UnionPay International a permis l'acceptation de cartes dans 168 pays et régions avec des émissions dans plus de 48 pays et régions. UnionPay International offre des services de paiement transfrontaliers de haute qualité, rentables et sécurisés à la plus grande base de titulaires de carte du monde et assure des services locaux pratiques à un nombre croissant de titulaires de cartes et de commerçants de UnionPay.
Poste 1: Business Development Manager for France&Benelux
1. Implement partner strategy that support the market development plan and drive incremental revenue to UPI that creates value for acquirers and issuers alike. Strong focus on traditional payment tools as well as the market roll-out of new product initiatives, e.g. mobile payment, ecommerce, remittance;
2. Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action plans to support overall relevant strategy;
3. Improve the acceptance of UPI cards in local markets, and ensure a smooth operation of UPI cards acceptance business by the acquirers and UPI signage posting;
4. Partner with key internal functions, to identify new business opportunities and product ideas that enable merchants to customize products and solutions to best support their strategy;
5. Benefit acquiring and issuing businesses with broader value chain to achieve their business goals and differentiate UPI from its competitors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in related discipline;
2. Solid experience in business development in the local market of France and Benelux, preferably in cards and/or payment industry, with demonstrated success of driving profitable business growth;
3. Good analytical skills and negotiation skills;
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills;
5. Self-driven and highly motivated;
6.French&English proficiency, other languagesproficiency is highly desirable.
Poste 2: Regional Legal &Regulatory Affairs Executive
Venue: Paris, France
As the financial payments industry continues to evolve rapidly, the industry is becoming more innovative, exciting, and fast-paced. Regulators have responded by releasing laws which directly impact the company and affect future innovative (the latter being associated with the term ‘FinTech’). UnionPayInternational Co., Ltd. (the Company) is looking to hire a smart, talented, and professional Regional Regulatory Affairs Executive in this exciting space and help the business comply with the laws in Europe.
This position is a regional role located inParis, Franceand will be within the Legal and Compliance Team of the headquarters. The selected candidate will need strong proactive work as the Legal and Compliance Section is located in Shanghai, China. This person will focus on assisting counsel at the Company’s headquarters and business staff around Europeto analyze payment/banking legislation, FinTech regulation, central bank policy, data privacy laws, anti-money laundering laws, anti-bribery and corruption laws, financial transaction laws, currency controls, and other relevant regulation. The job will also include establishing relations with regulators and tracking litigations. The work will be demanding, along with it will be the chance to build and shape one of the largest and fastest growing payment companies in the world.
The role involves the following tasks but this is a growth opportunity so duties may change as needed:
·Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to lead the tracking of laws and help provide workable solutions to unique issues in relevant markets, including but not limited toEuroperelated to the financial technology industry.
·Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to develop a matrix detailing regional laws and litigations which will be escalated to headquarters in-house counsel.
·Provide efficient and timely guidance to the EuropeOffice on regulatory advice, documentation efforts, and any other corporate duties as necessary.
·Establish and deepen regulatory relations.
·Assist headquarters in-house counsel for regional tasks for other ad hoc issues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
·Qualified Lawyer’s will be considered --- role will then be subject to additional and higher level duties
· 2 to 4 years in a legal, regulatory or compliance role is preferred. Outstanding fresh graduates can also be considered.
·Great communicator, the ability to persuade, and must proactively lead change
·Ability to organize a systemized process, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills are essential
·Global mindset and outlook, must be adaptable, and willing to be creative solution provider when presented with ambiguous issues
·Fluent in Mandarin and English, both in oral and in writing;
·Bachelor Degree (or above) in Government, Law, Political Science, International Relations or other related discipline
·Fun, energetic and proactive self-starter who works well with a remote team
1.欧时代是一个开放平台，用户或机构将文章或照片等资料上传到互联网上，有可能会 被其他组织或个人复制、转载、擅改或做其他非法用途，用户必须充分意识此类风险的存在。作为网络服务的提供者，我们对用户在任何信息发布、个人主页或其他互动 区域提供的任何陈述、声明或内容均不承担责任。您明确同意使用欧时代平台所存在的风险或产生的一切后果将完全由您自身承担，我们对上述风险或后果不 承担任何责任。